Monday, February 27, 2012

[Walk A Mile In Our Shoes] My Second Choice

**[![rheumatoid arthritis shoe story][1]][2]My Second Choice**

_One of our members invites you to walk a mile in her shoes:_

**Q: **Current Age?
**A: **29

**Q:** Age of Onset or start of symptoms?
**A: **I was 13

**Q:** Age of Diagnosis?
**A:** 14

**Q: **Where are you located?
**A: **Austin, TX

**Q:** What is your profession?
**A:** Bank Teller

**Q:** What are your Medical Conditions or diagnoses?
**A:** Rheumatoid Arthritis, and Asthma.

**Q:** What are your hobbies?
**A:** Taking pictures, playing computer games, playing board games with the family, facebook, and words with friends.

**Q:** What is one thing your doctor didn't tell you about your Autoimmune Arthritis that you wish they had?
**A:** How it would change my life….so fast.

**Q:** If you could tell your past self something before diagnosis, what would it be?
**A:** Try new things, don't be afraid!! If you don't do it now, then you may never get the chance.

**Q:** What would you like to tell others newly diagnosed with Autoimmune Arthritis?
**A: **That you aren't alone. Sometimes you will want to give up…but keep going! You're stronger than you think.

**Q:** How would you describe your personal style?
**A:** I always try to dress cute, always have make-up on, always try to fix my hair up. It makes me feel better about myself.

**Q:** What part of dealing with your Autoimmune Arthritis has made the biggest impact on you?
**A:** coming to the realization of what im in for, and how much my life will change!

**Q:** Favorite quote?
**A:** We are shaped by our thoughts; we become what we think. When the mind is pure, joy follows like a shadow that never leaves. (Buddha)

**Q:** What are three random things about yourself that others may not know?
**A:** I'm scared, but I hide it well.
I get irritated/frustrated very easily.
I look for the best in everything.

Thank you for walking a mile in my shoes!

_**[Check here to see all the blogs in this series.][3]**_

_If you would like to be a featured blog entry for Walk A Mile In Our Shoes, please email me at ra.chicks@yahoo.com. I will need a picture attachment of the footwear you are wearing and your answers to the items listed above in story. They will be anonymous, no names given, just your information and responses._

[1]: http://rachicks.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/my-shoes-150x150.jpg (walk a mile in my second choice shoes)
[2]: http://rachicks.com/walk-a-mile-in-our-shoes-my-second-choice/my-shoes/
[3]: http://rachicks.com/category/Blog/walk-a-mile-in-our-shoes/

URL: http://rachicks.com/walk-a-mile-in-our-shoes-my-second-choice/

No comments:

Post a Comment